Building Maintenance Services
San Antonio Building Maintenance Service
ISG has formally started offering San Antonio building maintenance service to its commercial customers. Our service offering is unique to other commercial maintenance or “Handyman Services”. The ISG approach is different. We do not charge for trip fees. In addition, our hourly pricing is substantially less than our competition. Our service model was developed years ago when we began servicing over 2,600 branch banks and small box retail facilities.
Here is how our San Antonio Building Maintenance Service is different:
- Prefixed monthly blocks of 4 hours are presold based on facility size and needs
- We stock your building standards. We’ll accumulate your paint, ceiling tile, base coving, lighting, air filters, etc. This minimizes running back and forth to the store for supplies.
- We solicit from each customer a list of items to add to the service order a week in advance from our scheduled visit.
- We perform our own site inspections for maintenance items needed and send you a request for authorization to repair.
- We perform most services at night, when our janitors are present to reduce interruption of your business.
- We offer a PM “Preventive Maintenance Program” that ensures a consistent appearance in your facility for the greatest efficiency and maintenance cost savings.
- We offer itemized work order detail with before and after pictures of our completed work
We are a patch and repair service, not a construction company.
Typical San Antonio Building Maintenance Services:
- Painting Drywall Repair
- Lighting Roof/Gutter clean ups
- Light-Plumbing HVAC Filter Changes
- Minor Electrical Pressure Washing
- Mounting Fixtures/Pictures
- Concrete Repair/Restoration
If you are interested in hearing about our program, please contact us. We will complete an assessment of your facility and custom design a maintenance program designed to reduce your spend while protecting your assets.